Click the button below to register for our online booking system and to book your sessions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or call us on 01423 509333
Terms & Conditions
This document, the Welcome Pack and online registration make up The Grange Partnership’s Terms and Conditions. By registering with us using our online booking system you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to abide by them.
To use the club you must:
- Book and pay in advance via our online booking system
- Pay the transaction fee
- Understand that no credit will be given for cancelled sessions
- Understand that credit must be kept to under £500 unless by prior agreement with senior management
- Ensure that your children are brought into the club by a responsible person as we cannot accept responsibility for them until they are handed over to a member of staff
- Inform the club if your child is going to be absent
- Sign your child in/out using our online system when you drop off/collect them
- Pay a charge of £15 per child per 15 minutes (or part of) if your child is collected after 6pm which will be added to your online account
- Inform us of infectious diseases
- Keep all contact details up to date (on our online system)
- Not to use mobile phones or cameras on the premises
- Not smoke on the premises
We are committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process and to provide a GDPR compliant and consistent approach to data protection. To comply with data protection we will only use you and your child’s personal information to provide a childcare service to you but we need to be sure we have your permission to do so. We keep your information so you can receive information by email, social media and phone. We will keep your information secure and will never share it except if required to do so by law. You can of course unsubscribe at any time. By registering with us you are consenting to us holding and processing your data and sending you information.